27 Nov 2023
Last Full Update:
20 Jun 2023
|705-716-8976, Regional Integration Lead for Simcoe/Muskoka ; 1-800-463-6842 ext 2319, Toll Free
|Monica Menecola, Regional Integration Lead for Simcoe/Muskoka
|Address & Map
Canada L0M 1S0
|Educates, empowers and supplies individuals and communities in the risk reduction and treatment of Osteoporosis by raising awareness, promoting better bone health, educating health care professionals, and helping people prevent fractures and prevent falls. Programs and resources provided include:
Osteoporosis Canada is a member of the Simcoe Muskoka Integrated Fall Prevention Strategy.
- toll fee information line (1-800-463-6842 English)
- access to free information through website, including brochures, fact sheets, cookbooks and other resources
- individual and group support via self-help groups and newsletter (available to all members)
- education sessions on osteoporosis fractures and falls prevention
- speakers to address groups
- public awareness displays at wellness fairs, health promotion days and other events
- information and educational opportunities for health care professionals
- November is Osteoporosis month
|Booklets; Brochures; Fact sheets; DVDs; Osteoblast Newsletter
|(50) Non Profit
|Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm
|Muskoka District ; Simcoe County
|Call or visit the website for more information
|None- call or visit website for more information.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information in this directory is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. However, Information Barrie cannot assume liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality.