29 Feb 2024
Last Full Update:
08 Feb 2024
|Address & Map
|Trained volunteers available to assist members of the community with modest incomes who have difficulty completing their tax returns
Income Tax Clinics Program is sponsored by Canada Revenue Agency.
- No physical location for clinic, arrangements are made for clients to drop off required documents and pick up completed income tax files at an agreed upon location
- Appointment required for virtual service and paperwork drop offs and pick-ups
- will complete current year tax returns as well as previous years tax returns
|Volunteers wishing to participate with CWC's Income Tax Clinics are encouraged to register with CVITP on Revenue Canada's Website.
|(40) Federal Government
|Every Thu from 10 am-5 pm beginning Jan 4, 2024 until Dec 31, 2024. Closed during lunch/dinner, open during holidays.
|Available to seniors, people with disabilities, single parents and others with a modest income who have basic, uncomplicated returns.
Income Limits per family
- Family size is calculated as a single adult or couple and their dependent children under 18
- if there are other adults living in the same household they would file a separate income tax return
- the service will not accept returns which show an annual income exceeding approximately
The service will not do returns:
- $35,000 for one person family
- $45,000 for a two-person family (combined income of a couple, or one adult with one child under 18 yrs)
- $47,500 for a three-person family (combined income of a couple with one child, or one adult with two children under 18 yrs)
- $50, 000 for a four-person family (combined income of a couple with two children, or one adult with three children under 18 yrs)
- $52,500 for a five-person family (combined income of a couple with 3 children, or one adult with four children under 18 yrs)
- $52,500 plus $2,500 for each additional dependent (under 18 yrs) for a family with more than five persons
Click here for exceptions and more details
- which have legal or financial complications
- which have self employed income or employment expenses * exception applies
- which have capital gains or losses
- which have interest income over $1,000
- which have foreign property (T1135)
- which have foreign income * exception applies
- which have business or rental income and expenses
- for deceased persons or individuals bankrupt in this tax year (or the year before, if that return has not yet been filed)
|Call or email to make an appointment and/or to make arrangements to drop off required documents and pick up completed income tax files.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information in this directory is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. However, Information Barrie cannot assume liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality.