Add to List
27 Nov 2023
Last Full Update:
01 Mar 2022
|Address & Map
110 Lillian Cres
Canada L4N 5H7
|Lillian Cres and Cundles Rd W
|Long Term Care Nursing Home:
- 108-bed long-term care home
- four home areas, two specifically for wandering, exit seeking residents
- 24-hour nursing and personal care
|Volunteers, ages 13yrs and up, for one-on-one friendly visiting, assisting with arts and crafts, bingo, gardening, escorts, special events, outings, holiday celebrations, games, movies, singalongs, the cafe, etc.
Contact Teresa Figluzzi for more information about volunteer opportunities
|Mon-Sun 24 hours
|Adults who need long-term care
- Contact North Simcoe Muskoka Home and Community Care Support Services (formerly NSM LHIN) at 1-888-721-2222 or 705-721-8010
- Home and Community Care Coordinators will assess the needs of applicants
|Service - Rates are set by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care ; Subsidies for basic rates may be available for eligible applicants in a shared accomodation * Fee assistance available.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information in this directory is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. However, Information Barrie cannot assume liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality.