27 Nov 2023
Last Full Update:
23 Dec 2020
|No public telephone number
|Address & Map
Coordinates: 44.6073644, -79.4190960
|Basically anyone who is eligible to vote can run for municipal office. A candidate must be:
To run to become a school board trustee, a candidate must be:
- a resident of the community
- or a non-resident owner (or tenant) of land in the community
- a Canadian citizen; at least 18 years old on voting day
- not disqualified by any legislation from holding municipal office.
The term of office is four years, and registration is between May 1 and fourth Friday in July of the election year. Contact your local municipal office clerk for further information.
- a resident within the jurisdiction of the board
- a Canadian citizen
- at least 18 years old on voting day
- eligible to be an elector of that school board for which the person is a candidate
- not disqualified by any legislation from holding school board office
|(99) Unknown / No Service
|Bruce County ; Dufferin County ; Grey County ; Haliburton County ; Huron County ; Kawartha Lakes ; Muskoka District ; Northumberland County ; Parry Sound District ; Perth County ; Peterborough (County of) ; Simcoe County
|Call Municipal office for further details
|Registration is between May 1 and fourth Friday in July of the election year.
|Service - $200 to run for head of council and $100 for other positions
Every effort is made to ensure that the information in this directory is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. However, Information Barrie cannot assume liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality.