You performed a search for: Organization: Owen Hill Care Community
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Be provided names of those who may enjoy visits.
Knock on the resident’s door and introduce yourself and explain the purpose of your visit. Porter when necessary. (if leaving the room to go to another).
Visits last as long as the resident wishes
Take attendance and give to program staff.
Possibly could bring reading material, listen to music, offer hand massage, offer a manicure, walk, etc.
- Help Set up the area according to event, ie. Tables and chairs, or just chairs.
- Decorate room according to the event Ask staff what can be done.
- Knock on each resident’s door and invite them to the program.
- Help bring residents to area
- Help if needed for resident drinks and or snacks
- Support resident(s) to designated area. Take attendance and give to program staff.
- Help clean up area and place tables and chairs back to how was before